Saturday, March 6, 2010

About me now.

Hye, it's been a very long long long time i didn't update my blog. Yeah i don't think people will interest to read my blog. To those who following me here. Tq so much babe! I will try to update my blog as much as i can. Well it's depends on the situation and my story too. So as for your information, i'm in part 5 now as diploma student in masscomm. Yeah it's a quite tough semester though i'm struggle n gambling to finish up all the assignments, activities, komed things, conflict, love and so on. And as the end of the semester, I just hope i will get a better result not like before. Yeah i'm not smart enough as other students by i put my effort to get a better grade for my result. Being around with other people gave u a various perception towards them. For a example, friends that you know from first semester who always together with you, you get closed with them like one family or siblings, and finally you will end up with quarreling. As a first met, every body shown a good attitude, mulut manis, tolong menolong, and bla bla bla with their plastic face. Bullshit! And after know the true colour of them, tk de maknanya tu semua! All the shit things that happened to me, like they do something behind your back like you are hopping you want to do it too. Bullshit! Mcm aku hadap sgt je. Ada aku kesah? I hate people actinglike that. People who lied to me. People who think they good enough and everything. World is full with plastic people at their face. Even thicker than a plastic. One of my friend said ' In this world, there are only two kind of people...Good people who does good things..And bad who does bad things..That's the only difference between human...'. As for me that sentence doesn't appropriate to use it now because sometimes good people also do a bad things too. Right? So from now on, i decided to not get close with any other person there. Just a friends for assignments and works. It's better like that rather than you have a friends, but mengutuk behind your back, they and said something not true about you. K till we meet again. Adios amigos~

No comments:

Post a Comment