Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Study Time...

Arghh only a few days left for me to rest before going back to my campus and start the new semester.... Rasa mcm tak puas je cuti lagi... Kawan2 pn tak abes jumpa lagi... Well, i'll be in part 4 in this new semester. Is like I'm still dreaming that now i will be in part 4!! hahaha dah besar kau zewl! =D

For this new semester, I have to change everything. I have to be more serious and put more focus for my study, more committed with the assignment that had be given by the lecturer, jangan menggedix or menjalang kt cafe, dining or blok2 lain. zewl you are student, not PELACUR!! erkk?? Then spent more time at library, ask friends and seniors or lecturer if didn't know anything about something.

Well new semester is all about new determination for myself. I've to get a good CGPA and get a better pointer... Insyaallah... =D

6 comments:

  1. baik baik belajar okies :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gud Luck and Happy Blogging..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhahaaa..sukeee!!!
    lagi satu..nanti janagn nak balik2 Shah Alam sgt k!
    blaja jer kat sane tu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fazri: nape taley nk blk shah alam salu?
    mst la aku selalu blk kn... =P

    ReplyDelete