Monday, December 7, 2009

Untitled

Alhamdulillah and thanks to Allah because bring my parents and Mama (aunts) back home with safe and sound. Glad, happy and very excited when seeing them at KLIA yesterday with a smile on their face, even though Mak looks skinny than before. Is like they go for their Hajji with bless from Allah. Inside the car when on the way back to grandma house, we talked a lot. Especially Mak, macam2 nk disembangkan. Yeah this is her first time going to Makkah even ayah too. So inside the car, macam2 Mak story to me how's she got difficult to eat and everything. Mak and ayah pulak kat sane tiba2 demam, batok plus selsema until now. May be because of perubahan cuaca kot... So yesterday we arrived at home around 230am. And now mak and ayah is get busy with their self to unpacked all the stuff and had to entertain all the jiran2 and tetamu yang datang. huhu dah macam artis pulak dorang nih. And for this recent time, please don't come to my house. Because the condition looks like 'stor simpanan barang' or 'tempat meniaga' sebab penuh dengan makan2 junk food and baju2 yg they beli kt sana. haha sepah weyh! Macam2 mak beli and spending about _ _ _ _k! (can't mention). huhu dan nasib baik she's got somenthing to me. Tu yang penting! hahaha.... But I don't expect anything from them. Tapi dah dia belikan, so just take it lah! heee.... And now, mak and ayah masih lagi berkemas barang dia dan tetamu masih lagi datang. Biarlah, hot story from Makkah, Madinah and lain2 blm abes lg kot! huhu...

Anyway, i decided not to play any other social networking services for some period times. Maybe a day, a week, a month or maybe for ever! I'm so sorry to all my friends there. I just don't like a mean person, harsh word, or annoying people. I'm sorry again because I'm not a kind of people who can accept a harsh word. I have my feelings. Please don't under estimate me or and judging me without knowing who I am. So far, I'm not in the mood to open things like Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, Friendster or else. Tq.

No comments:

Post a Comment